Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

+3
Valentine
Adminassassin
soaring_wings
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings - Page 4 Empty Re: Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

Post  Donth8 Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Few days left. It doesn't help counting down. No
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings - Page 4 Empty Re: Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

Post  Donth8 Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:00 am

I updated MGS2 on my Now Playing list last week and I started getting comments about how MGS2 sucks compared to the other games in the series. Totally uncalled for. I never asked for their opinion of the game. Also, they state it like it was fact and not opinion. They made it sound like playing MGS2 was a sin. This also happened to RE4 a few months ago. I got comments like "RE4 ain't as good and as scary as the older games blah blah blah."

I just want them to keep those kinds of comments to themselves and let me play in peace.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:41 pm

That's fair play really. To comment on what your playing is one thing but to offer unwanted critiques is another.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Yeah, I'd be like "I'm playing it not you, so kindly keep that to yourself."

Also, consider de-friending them. Razz
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:16 am

I already cleaned up my friends list. I got rid of about 20 people because either I never talk to them or they're just some people who randomly added me.

Everyone here in KS are still on my list.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:30 am

Phew, I was worried for a moment Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Anyone else have this problem?

I got a used 360 and want to play Xbox (1) games on it. I can't connect it to online at campus (rules suck) but I wanna update my dashboard/etc to be able to play said BC games. I went to xbox.com and followed the instructions to transfer the patch via USB flash drive AND CD and neither worked.

Someone please help.

Otherwise I'll have to pay microsoft $2 and wait 3 weeks, or buy an issue of Xbox magazine, if anyone even sells it here.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:56 pm

So I started trying out contact lenses earlier. Going through a 10 day trial period to see how I like them, wearing them for just 3 hours at first and an adding an extra hour each day up until I reach the 10 hour mark. So far, not too bad.

@admin - I'd Love to help you but I'm afraid I don't know what to suggest as I've always been able to update directly from online. You may just have to go for the latest Xbox Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:27 am

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Terra wrote:Disgusting...

Oh, I read about that in the paper. Supposedly, he cancelled the Koran burning because the Imam said he'd move the location of the mosque, although the paper stated that no such plans were made. Surprised I'll have to checked Monday to see if the pastor actually went through with it. :/
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:41 pm

So I wound up buying the xbox magazine. and the disc didn't work (at all.)
Ater exchanging it (an ordeal for a magazine) i got back and got it to work...but no update happened.
SO now I'm gonna attempt to bring my xbox home with me next time I'm in my hometown and visit some friends who can hook me up (no pun intended.)
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:53 am

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 pm

The mosque is/was scheduled to be 8 blocks away from Ground Zero.

And as of now, from what I heard, the Qur'an burning did not happen. Which is good ebcause it was an attention-seeking shameless thing to do. Kind of like what the Westboro group would have done.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Glad to see it didn't happen. And when I first saw the story, Westboro did spring to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Yeah, the paper today said it didn't happen. Although it did create anti-US sentiment in Afghanistan; not that I blame them for being angry....
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Venting and stuff, right? Sorry, I haven't posted much to help KS. I've been in not so good moods and a great deal of pain. I've been rather anti-talkative.
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:50 pm

No worries. I haven't been on KS as much as I used to because of school. Hope you feel better. cat

P.S. I'm using that cat emoticon on all my post from now on.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:58 am

I thought that was a bunny and first glance. D:

Yeah, I'd like to feel better, but I think it's about to get worse before it gets better. Neutral
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:47 pm

It feels like that for me sometimes, just gets worse before it gets better. It's a tough world at times Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 pm

I'm sorry Valentine.
Feel better soon! Smile

I'm being a bit anti social right now, so sorry if I'm not replying on my BL. (Sorry Soar)

Y'know, I feel bad about something.

I haven't seen Vapor Snake around; ...Was it anything that I did? Or has she just been busy. Please be honest. I know a lot of you guys are good friends with her... I feel bad still, and I don't think that's going away soon Neutral

Anyway, just give me a straight answer Smile
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Tony wrote:I'm sorry Valentine.
Feel better soon! Smile

I'm being a bit anti social right now, so sorry if I'm not replying on my BL. (Sorry Soar)

I haven't seen Vapor Snake around; ...Was it anything that I did? Or has she just been busy. Please be honest. I know a lot of you guys are good friends with her... I feel bad still, and I don't think that's going away soon Neutral

I haven't been on much thanks to school. Vapor Snake a.k.a. PhoenixSage is still alive and kicking. She's doing alright last time I talked to her. She's usually at the NL chat and BL but not as much over here in KS. I don't know the full story between you and her. I prefer minding my own business but I doubt it was anything you did. She's been busy with life outside the internet. Work and stuff. That's all I really know. cat

Last edited by Donth8 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add my cat emoticon)
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Tony wrote:I'm sorry Valentine.
Feel better soon! Smile

Don't worry about it Tony. Reply when you want, I don't mind. Smile Actually, I don't think you are slow in replying, you usually reply within a reasonable amount of time. I even have my days when I don't feel like typing because I'm too lazy, and I end up taking days to reply to others. Embarassed

As for Vapor, I think she is just busy because it takes her awhile to reply to me on BL. Maybe she's like me and forgets about KS once in awhile (sorry guys). In my defence, I do this with most of my websites, well except for BL and MAL, which I use to track progress in gaming and anime/manga respectively, so I usually log on at least once a day to update something.
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Thanks Donth8 and Soar Smile

I wont blame myself for her not being here.

I'm going to use sunny to end all of my posts, similar to Donth8 Razz

I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea! :O
sunny
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Mhm, don't beat yourself up for something that happened a looong time ago. Smile

Haha don't worry about it dude. That emoticon looks like your average smiley face BUT w/ a lion's mane lol.

flower <--- and this dudes look like those flower thingies in Paper Mario. cat
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:52 am

Ugh. I have to have a cortisone injection in my shoulder today. :S
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next