Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

+3
Valentine
Adminassassin
soaring_wings
7 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings - Page 8 Empty Re: Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

Post  Tony Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:50 pm

@Valentine Shocked Did you troll some NL'ers? That would be awesome Cool

@Terra We did. Very Happy
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings - Page 8 Empty Re: Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

Post  Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 pm

I got nothing better to do so I don't see why not. We're all partners in crime here. Who is this person Terra? cat
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:47 pm

@Terra & @Donth8- Uh I wasn- well actually I was kinda serious silent

We should make 3 accounts. I can be Mr. T, Terra can be Mr. Tfoo, and Donth8 can be ... Dragons r foos

...A team FTW! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o

cheers
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:34 pm

I haven't trolled NLers. I made an account there, and never figured out where to post or what to say, so I gave up on that.

I might be banned from certain other chats for spam-trolling. And then there are users who just hate me. <3
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 am

Why the rioting?

We need rioting in America. Peaceful demonstrations are being broken up all the time on the basis that they "might insight riots." I know how Americans are though these days. "We'll just wait for Obama to get out of office, and it'll get better." Imbeciles.
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Firstly, I don't really condone rioting. It's mindless, it hurts innocent and it's generally deconstructive. It's a mere gang bang of opportunists and deviancy; however, every time we hear about another innocent bystander being tackled by an officer "just doing their job," a peaceful demonstration threatened with police force or another family shot up in a botched police raid lead by a bad informant tip... I have to wonder when it'll start.

The real source of discontent in this nation though is that our government is robbing its own citizens of trillions of dollars by pussyfooting around the inevitability of certain consequences to be had with massive debt. Guess whose going to have to pay for the overall irresponsibility of the 10% in this nation that holds any real wealth in the U.S.? The 90% that doesn't. Those who were hoping to remain apathetic are finding themselves displaced (i.e. property tax increases) or at the mercy of good Samaritans while those who stored away a few nuts are struggling to keep jobs that are in constant jeopardy of being cut. Then, there's a larger mass that's growing equally unsure every day. So... yeah... This has been a worsening issue for decades, and by the time we solve our financial crisis, our children will be denied more than some entitlement luxuries that the rich are more worried about.

This guy sums up a real and decent solution w/o the pain and agony of watching our citizens degenerate to mindless rioting: http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/mad-hell F*ck the bipartisanship. Face the facts.
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:03 am

I don't claim to understand the state of affairs when it comes to American economic issues but I can understand the discontent you're mentioning. It all sounds pretty dire but I guess this is what happens when the Governments act on behalf of the rich and powerful rather than the people who actually put them there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 pm

This is crazy. While I´m on holiday, not only does my hometown of Bournemouth suffer a flash flood but it then also sees a Red Arrow (Royal Air Force plane, or RAF) pilot crash after the airshow festival was going on, what is happening? To top it off, the pilot was reportedly found dead as well, it´s horrible Neutral

RIP John Egging, you died doing what you loved Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Terra wrote:This is crazy. While I´m on holiday, not only does my hometown of Bournemouth suffer a flash flood but it then also sees a Red Arrow (Royal Air Force plane, or RAF) pilot crash after the airshow festival was going on, what is happening? To top it off, the pilot was reportedly found dead as well, it´s horrible Neutral

RIP John Egging, you died doing what you loved Sad

Wow, you really dodged a bullet back there. I know how that kinda feels man. The worst part is that there is nothing you can do but accept.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:48 am

Everyone doing well? Actually glad to not see any posts in this thread! Smile

Just survived Mother Nature hell this past week xD
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 pm

LOL nothing at all eh Terra? Razz

At least it's keeping you busy. ...It is keeping you busy right? Razz

Yeah. Earthquake, Hurricane and Tornado in one week. My gawd it was something else.

It's all aite now, but when we were all in the basement waiting for the Tornado warning to go away, it was trying.
I actually took one for the team and stayed up all night until the Tornado watch (5am) went away.

Then we lost power @ 8:30 am and had it out till 5:30 pm. So that was definitely a week I would not like to repeat XD
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 am

It is but now that's all over and it's time to get back to work after my 2 weeks off. Nevermind Cool

God, sounds awful. Glad to everything's fine now but still, sounds rather harrowing Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 am

Well I'm finally back online~ It was so frustrating trying to get the phone company moving. All this stupid bureaucratic BS with regulations and rules and what-not. It was driving me crazy!

Also late reply to Starlight: yes I do already have my license (well Canadian one) but I did fail my test the first time I took it and had to pay another 100 in lessons and fees. I thankfully managed to pass my driver's test the second time around.
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Good to see you back Soaring Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:34 pm

thanks terra. Smile
Seems I'm a little late again as there are less members again. Sad
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8