Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Wii

+3
kowwmann
Adminassassin
Super Smash Bros. Fan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nintendo Wii - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo Wii

Post  soaring_wings Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Ok, is anyone else as annoyed and pissed off as me for Nintendo of America ignoring XenoBlade and The Last Story? Those two would make great swan songs for Wii (Not to mention Another Code R and Pandora's Tower....)

Nintendo of America is being really shitty right now. >:[
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninty Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm

soaring_wings wrote:Ok, is anyone else as annoyed and pissed off as me for Nintendo of America ignoring XenoBlade and The Last Story? Those two would make great swan songs for Wii (Not to mention Another Code R and Pandora's Tower....)

Yeah, it was weird that those games weren't even mentioned. But XenoBlade is coming to Europe in September, so...I should start saving monies for it. >:O And I'm so going to import Devil Survivor 2 after that.

I'm also happy that Rhythm Heaven is coming to the Wii too. The DS one was so great! Razz Although I don't own it. D:
Ninty
Ninty
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:17 pm

soaring_wings wrote:Ok, is anyone else as annoyed and pissed off as me for Nintendo of America ignoring XenoBlade and The Last Story? Those two would make great swan songs for Wii (Not to mention Another Code R and Pandora's Tower....)

Nintendo of America is being really shitty right now. >:[
The fact that none of those three newer releases has even been mentioned for a NA release has me seriously contemplating selling my Wii. All those titles look awesome and instead NoA is going to be retarded and move prematurely onto the next system (which looks dumb imo) instead of finishing up strong and localizing. I don't see much in the new Zelda (old zelda plus other old zelda equals...me not buying it) so they have until a few months from now to convince me, otherwise I'm done with Nintendo consoles.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:52 am

Ninty wrote:Yeah, it was weird that those games weren't even mentioned. But XenoBlade is coming to Europe in September, so...I should start saving monies for it. >:O And I'm so going to import Devil Survivor 2 after that.

I'm also happy that Rhythm Heaven is coming to the Wii too. The DS one was so great! Razz Although I don't own it. D:

I'm happy for you guys (going to be European myself soon, well in terms of where I live, ethnically, I've always been one xD ) but the Wii is region locked so I can't even make use of the PAL release. Well unless....but I'm not sure if it's ok to mention "alterations" here. How do you feel about it Admin?

There's also that rumour about Last Story coming to Europe and Mistwalkers twitter account has stated to stayed tuned when people have asked for "western" release even before that. So I'm almost certain Europe will see both games. I'll be importing Devil Survivor 2 as well. :3

I'm horrible at rhythm games and I mean really horrible. So I've not picked up any of them and I don't think that shall change any time soon. silent

Adminassassin wrote:
The fact that none of those three newer releases has even been mentioned for a NA release has me seriously contemplating selling my Wii. All those titles look awesome and instead NoA is going to be retarded and move prematurely onto the next system (which looks dumb imo) instead of finishing up strong and localizing. I don't see much in the new Zelda (old zelda plus other old zelda equals...me not buying it) so they have until a few months from now to convince me, otherwise I'm done with Nintendo consoles.

I am actually quite shocked at what's going on with Nintendo of America. I had thought for sure there would be an announcement about those two at E3. Nintendo (of Japan) and Iwata have always struck me as intelligent yet I just can't comprehend this move on their part (and I know for a fact that NoJ can tell NoA what to do; it was Iwata that pushed NoA to publish Style Savvy here.) Leaving a strong last impression of the Wii should really be their top priority or else how are you going to convince anyone to care about the successor? I guess they're hoping the "hardcore" third party games....but I really doubt ports are going to entice people. So I agree with you there Admin.

I'm actually liking the look of the new Zelda. I'm not the biggest fan and a much more recent one. (It took me a while to get over having my 13 year old ass handed to me in Oracle of Ages.) But I'm slowly getting into the games. The aesthetic doesn't bother me at all and I think it has a unique charm. As for motion controls, I'm going to try them out before I make a verdict. I actually liked the stylus control in the Phantom Hourglass, so I won't write anything off before I try it. :3

Oh, I may be fed up but I won't write off future consoles. I mean if there are enough games I like on said system, I will buy the system. And 3DS already has a fair share of announced titles I am looking forward to, so I shall be picking it up. Wii U is still too early to tell. I guess this is just me blowing off steam since I was pretty hyped for those two games. Sad
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 am

soaring_wings wrote: but the Wii is region locked so I can't even make use of the PAL release. Well unless....but I'm not sure if it's ok to mention "alterations" here. How do you feel about it Admin?
I'm fine with discussing it as long as there aren't any links to related sites, which may or may not be illegal.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2