Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you wanting to get?

+6
Donth8
Valentine
kowwmann
Adminassassin
soaring_wings
Super Smash Bros. Fan
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What games are you wanting to get? - Page 3 Empty Re: What games are you wanting to get?

Post  soaring_wings Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Last Window - I think it's safe to say there shall be no North American release and now that I'm located in Europe myself, it may be easier to buy (I hope!).

Solatorobo - From what I've read, it's suppose to be really good. I'm sort of torn whether I should get the North American or Euro version. XSEED is doing the NA version and I really appreciate them but maybe buying it here will be cheaper? Hm, decisions, decisions.

Devil Survivor 2 - Almost finish the first one so now I'm really excited about this game~

& many more
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

What games are you wanting to get? - Page 3 Empty Re: What games are you wanting to get?

Post  Tony Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:36 am

Gears of War 3 LE (Already have it reserved and completely payed off from Amazon~)

Mass Effect 3 CE (Got 10$ down on it, I have $70, and it costs $80 anyways, so I'm officially broke) XD

Not specifically a game, but I want the new Gears of War 3 controller. Looks awesome Very Happy

And believe it or not, I want FF XIII-2. Looks solid.
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3