Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII may come to the Xbox 360

3 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII may come to the Xbox 360 Empty Final Fantasy Versus XIII may come to the Xbox 360

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 7:08 am

There’s a long history surrounding this game. Starting off back in 2003, Versus XIII is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII and first entered development as a PS2 title, before making the shift to the PS3 and was unveiled at E3 2006, alongside it’s series companions XIII and Agito, as well as other titles such as Crystal Chronicles entry The Crystal Bearers. However, Square-Enix has only revealed a small amount of information to us so far, alongside a few trailers.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII may come to the Xbox 360 Final-Fantasy-Versus-XIII_2009_01-29-09_01.jpg_500

While so far, it’s only been confirmed for the PS3, there have long been rumors that the game will also be released on the Xbox 360, due to the release of Final Fantasy XIII on the console. Speaking recently about the matter during a Q&A, Square-Enix CEO Yoichi Wada said “We'll be looking into it internally until right before the formal announcement”. While this isn’t a confirmation or denial, it at least shows that SE are considering the possibility.

Right now, it’s unknown as to whether the game will be shown at E3, so fingers crossed for more details.

Source

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII may come to the Xbox 360 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII may come to the Xbox 360

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Bah. I got a PS3 for a reason, Square, don't take any more of those reasons away. >__<

(Not that I really care that much. I would have bought a PS3 anyways.)

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII may come to the Xbox 360 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII may come to the Xbox 360

Post  Tony Thu May 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Yay! I'd love them if they did that.
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm

I don't care what systems it comes out on, really, as long as we get some news about the game...and a release date would be nice.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Fri May 21, 2010 12:01 am

Adminassassin wrote:I don't care what systems it comes out on, really, as long as we get some news about the game...and a release date would be nice.

Yeah I don't see that happening. We still haven't seen actual gameplay so the game isn't ready yet. Or maybe SE is holding out till E3? Optimistically I would say this is due sometime in 2011, pessimistically 2012.
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down