Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega Man Zero Collection US Release Date Announced

3 posters

Go down

Mega Man Zero Collection US Release Date Announced Empty Mega Man Zero Collection US Release Date Announced

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:49 am

A couple of days ago, Capcom announced that the Mega Man Zero Collection, after having initially been delayed, will be coming to America on June 8th, at an RRP of $30.

Mega Man Zero Collection US Release Date Announced Mega_zero_collection_rgb_tm_psd_jpgcopy

While I'm sure most of you are aware of the Mega Man series, you might not be so familiar with the Zero Series. First released in 2002 for the GBA, this was one of the major spin-off series revolving around Mega Man to be released by Capcom and spawned 4 games across the GBA, as well as it's own spin-off series for the DS. Now though, Capcom are re-releasing all the games in one collection for the DS with some added features, such as customizable controls, an art gallery for all the different games in the series and a new “Easy” mode to help the less experienced gamers.

Source

Back to top Go down

Mega Man Zero Collection US Release Date Announced Empty Re: Mega Man Zero Collection US Release Date Announced

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:12 am

Easily one of the best series for the Game Boy Advance. Personal favorite is Mega Man Zero 2.

If you haven't played these games and are a fan of Mega Man, you must buy this.

Back to top Go down

Mega Man Zero Collection US Release Date Announced Empty Re: Mega Man Zero Collection US Release Date Announced

Post  Adminassassin Mon May 03, 2010 1:58 pm

I will likely eventually pick this up. Easy mode was made for noobs like me.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Mon May 03, 2010 7:08 pm

That package is really tempting, 4 games for 30. Must try to resist.... xD
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Mon May 03, 2010 7:31 pm

I'll have to get this because I can't find the original GBA games anywhere.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down