Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite featured-film movie?

+3
Ninty
Adminassassin
Super Smash Bros. Fan
7 posters

Go down

What is your favorite featured-film movie? Empty What is your favorite featured-film movie?

Post  Super Smash Bros. Fan Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Anything about your favorite movie, as long as you follow the forum rule, stay on topic, and discuss movies that are 61 minutes or more.

My favorite would be The Lion King. That was quite litterally the first movie I've ever seen (Saw it as an infant). It has great animation, excellent story, wonderful musics, and amazing characters. Highly recommended for everyone and is an great family movie.

What is your favorite movie?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite featured-film movie? Empty Whip it good

Post  Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Mine is easily Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. One of the few movies I can watch over and over again, and Harrison Ford is sexy. :3

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite featured-film movie? Empty Re: What is your favorite featured-film movie?

Post  Adminassassin Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Vapor Snake wrote:Mine is easily Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. One of the few movies I can watch over and over again, and Harrison Ford is sexy. :3

Can't argue with that. Wink
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite featured-film movie? Empty Re: What is your favorite featured-film movie?

Post  Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:03 pm

I don't really have a favourite movie, there's too many I like. Goldeneye, Grave Of The Fireflies and Blade Runner stand out more than others though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninty Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Clerks and the first three Indiana Jones movies.
Ninty
Ninty
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  kowwmann Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:42 am

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters
Across the Universe
Pokemon #1

just to name a few Razz
kowwmann
kowwmann
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=kowwmann

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:46 am

kowwmann wrote:
Pokemon #1
Avatar is brillant. I mean, it looks gorgeous. Pokemon: The First Movie is highly underrated.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite featured-film movie? Empty A few of Realas fav movies, in no particular order

Post  Reala Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 am

Toy Story 1 & 2
Shrek
Grave of the Fireflies
Princess Mononoke
12 Monkeys
Die Hard
Terminator 2
Robocop
Dark Crystal
Labyrnth
Blade
Gremlins 1 & 2
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Clint Eastwood Dollars Trilogy
Reala
Reala
Kricket Inductee
Kricket Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 pm

hmmmm. I don't really know. I did enjoy Memoirs of a Geisha (I know I sound like a total Japan nut, but honestly I'm not! xD ). I read the book for my high school book club and while the first chapter or two were reallllly low, it picked up and became one of my favourite books. So when the movie came out, I had to see it. Obviously, lots of stuff were missing, but I thought it did the book enough justice.

What's most shocking about Memoirs of a Geisha is that it is written by a white male. I was so shocked at first! affraid The author wrote a very sympathetic heroine and other leading characters, so I had assumed it was a female writing. (bad I know~ ^^;;;; ) So yup, it's all fiction, but well researched fiction.

Nevermind, I have recalled my favourite movie!!! Pride and Prejudice (the one with Knightly as Elizabeth). Me and my best friend marathoned that movie for a total of three times one summer evening-night. After that though, we couldn't watch it again. tongue I did eventually pick up the book because of the movie and while the older English was a bit harder to get into, the more I read, the more accustomed to it I became, and I love it~

Last edited by soaring_wings on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : realized my favourite move!)
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  y2josh Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Back to the Future 2, slightly above Back to the Future 1
y2josh
y2josh
Kricket Inductee
Kricket Inductee

http://www.backloggery.com/y2josh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down