Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Album and Favourite Single of all time?

3 posters

Go down

Favourite Album and Favourite Single of all time? Empty Favourite Album and Favourite Single of all time?

Post  Starlight Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 pm

For me it's Manic Street Preachers "Send Away the Tigers", every track I listen to and it's just an epic 40 minutes of rockness.

Surprising really as I call myself a U2 nut but I always have two/three songs I don't like on every U2 album...but this one Album I love all the way through...even the Beatles cover!

Favourite Single of all time? I think it has to me Mika's "Love Today"....or maybe Coral's "In the Morning".
Starlight
Starlight
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Favourite Album and Favourite Single of all time? Empty Re: Favourite Album and Favourite Single of all time?

Post  Valentine Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 am

That's a tough one for me. I'd say my fave album has been "A Snow-Capped Romance" by 36 Crazyfists, and as for single... no idea. XD
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Favourite Album and Favourite Single of all time? Empty Re: Favourite Album and Favourite Single of all time?

Post  Ninty Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:17 am

Favorite single...maybe Offspring's Self-Esteem!
Ninty
Ninty
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 am

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninty Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 am

As for favourite album...it probably has to be Nirvana's (No, not the UK one) Nevermind.
Ninty
Ninty
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down