Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo E3 Conference Times Revealed

2 posters

Go down

Nintendo E3 Conference Times Revealed Empty Nintendo E3 Conference Times Revealed

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 7:39 am

For those of you who don't know what E3 (A.K.A Electronic Entertainment Expo), well, you really should as it's the biggest gaming conference of the year, taking place in Los Angeles from June 15th to June 17th, with all the major games developers showing off their new games and often their new hardware.

Nintendo E3 Conference Times Revealed E3-logo

For this year's Nintendo Conference, They will be holding it on Tuesday 15th June and GameTrailers host Geoff Keighley has revealed some information about the conference times, saying “Just got my Nintendo E3 invite. Looks like they are doing a 2 hour briefing from 9-11 AM. Guess this is why Sony now starts at noon”. That's 9AM for Los Angeles (5PM for the UK, 6PM Western Europe). An Interesting point here is that Nintendo Conferences usually last for around an hour, not two hours, so maybe Nintendo has quite a lot of surprises in store for us this time.

Source

Back to top Go down

Nintendo E3 Conference Times Revealed Empty Re: Nintendo E3 Conference Times Revealed

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 11:18 am

Anyone else here gonna watch this live? I certainly am, or hope to.

Back to top Go down

Nintendo E3 Conference Times Revealed Empty Re: Nintendo E3 Conference Times Revealed

Post  soaring_wings Wed May 19, 2010 12:49 am

Terra wrote:Anyone else here gonna watch this live? I certainly am, or hope to.

Darn it's on the 15th, which is going to be one of my busiest days...that week is the last week of summer school and everything is due. I'll probably be reading impressions on sites a few days later. Short answer: No I won't be watching it live :/
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Wed May 19, 2010 1:37 am

What is 9am Cali time equivalent to in CST?

But I'll prolly just read about it when I wake up. Interesting that it's twice as long. New software and hardware details--go!!
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 7:09 am

Adminassassin wrote:What is 9am Cali time equivalent to in CST?

But I'll prolly just read about it when I wake up. Interesting that it's twice as long. New software and hardware details--go!!
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=6&year=2010&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down