Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's patented Boob-A-Thon

Go down

Valentine's patented Boob-A-Thon Empty Valentine's patented Boob-A-Thon

Post  Valentine Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:36 pm

My advert for the boob-a-thon*:
Join my boob-a-thon. It's legit. We're empowering the femininity of a hot rack by playing games with boobs (and guns, because it's like a woman with a hot pair of boobs wielding a penird to her will - so hot and real). Snagging games with boobs featured in the 3D and/or hi-def variants are even better (it's not like you see them that way every day, ya know), but there's nothing at all wrong with some hot 8-bit boobaction if that's your thing, too.

Good day and boobs to you all.

P.S. Who ever sends me a copy of the Tomb Raider trilogy on the PStri will be a rather boobacious winner of the boob-a-thon.

P.S.S. boobs

More Info
Recommend some games with boobs, and I'll make a boob-a-thon out of them. I would prefer if these games, also, featured guns. Guns are the only phallic symbol that allows me to live out my fantasies with males without seeming too gay.

See my note for suggestives** and for the master list of boobacious users who will be participating.*

*Is it bad that the first thing I did was to write boob-a-thong instead? I kinda like the ring of that.
**This is not a list of all of the games that I will be playing, but Suggestives from users who are participating in the Boob-A-Thon so that people who have not picked out a game in their own boob-a-thon have an idea of what games others might play.

Someone was curious as to whether there was a real goal to the boob-a-thong. Beat, complete, master, what? No. There isn't.
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum