Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Heroes

3 posters

Go down

No More Heroes Empty No More Heroes

Post  Ninty Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:30 am

If you folks know me, then you probably know that this game is my favorite. I mean, there's simply nothing wrong I can say about NMH. (Okay, maybe the broken motorcycle riding is a bit bad, but still, you can just dash if you want to cut the grass or exterminate the scorpions.)

So, what do you think about the wacky adventures of Travis Touchdown? Have you completed his Desperate Struggle? If so, drop a comment.
Ninty
Ninty
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes Empty Re: No More Heroes

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Haven't quite gotten hold of Desperate Struggle just yet but I thought the first game was fantastic. Wasn't too keen on those fund-raising mini games but otherwise, it was great. Motorcycle stuff didn't bother me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninty Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Terra wrote:Haven't quite gotten hold of Desperate Struggle just yet but I thought the first game was fantastic. Wasn't too keen on those fund-raising mini games but otherwise, it was great. Motorcycle stuff didn't bother me.

Desperate Struggle might have better gameplay, but the story just wasn't as good as NMH1's. And frankly, while the retro mini games have their charm, I never really bothered myself with them.

And one of the "best" jobs from NMH1 also returns in NMH2. Really, it was so good the first time, that they left it in 3D. Very Happy
Ninty
Ninty
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:05 pm

I hated the jobs and overworld in NMH1 but liked the core campaign more than NMH2's. ( I hated Shinobu's levels lol plus they copped out of so many fights.)
Cant wait for the PS3 version though. Very Happy
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Ninty wrote:Desperate Struggle might have better gameplay, but the story just wasn't as good as NMH1's. And frankly, while the retro mini games have their charm, I never really bothered myself with them.

And one of the "best" jobs from NMH1 also returns in NMH2. Really, it was so good the first time, that they left it in 3D. Very Happy
I'm actually the opposite here. While I thought the story was alright, it didn't keep me going as much as the gameplay did so I don't mind that being the case for Desperate Struggle. As for the retro minigames, I quite enjoyed those personally.

I'm not sure whether to go for the PS3 version yet, I want to see how it stacks up to the Wii edition as I don't fancy buying the same game twice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Starlight Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Japanese loving Western Music confirmed. Razz
Starlight
Starlight
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content