Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary Stuff

4 posters

Go down

Scary Stuff Empty Scary Stuff

Post  Adminassassin Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:47 am

Got followed by a car today. Was eating with gf late near a Wendy's and a cop car scattered some cars nearby that were congregating and prolly doing illegal stuff. One of them later came back and circled us, possibly thinking we were one of their friends. Well, we were done eating so we left. Apparently thinking we had called the cops on them, they followed us. We know they were following because we sped up and took 3 detours. Eventually parked in gf's parent's driveway and rushed inside and called cops.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Scary Stuff Empty Re: Scary Stuff

Post  Donth8 Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Oh jeez. I would probably poop bricks.

Being followed by one person is scary enough but getting the whole gang after you is something else. You made it back home in one piece and that's what matters.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Oh man, that must've been scary as hell. Glad to see you're alright

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:56 pm

If you didn't call, they have nothing on you, and they won't do anything. All they can do is make a point to let people know to mind their own business. People like that have nothing better to do.

My friend told me about a guy at a pizza joint being stopped by some 17 year old piece of trash. This kid tells him he's confiscating his red bandana 'cause "u be representin' bloodz y0?" The bandana was symbolic for a friend who was killed in a motorcycle accident, and the guy always wore a red bandana. wtf?
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:30 pm

That's really dumb. Would they have stopped Snake from wearing his bandana?
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Valentine wrote:If you didn't call, they have nothing on you, and they won't do anything. All they can do is make a point to let people know to mind their own business. People like that have nothing better to do.

The "they have nothing on you" part is true but the "they won't do anything" is also true but not most of the time.
Other people will go after others for no reason. They're just looking for a fight. It's a messed up world we live in.

@Adminassassin No way. Infinite ammo. Razz
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 pm

That is scary. I'm glad they didn't do anything. I'm always thankful that I've never been through such situations.
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:52 am

Snake b sentin' teh kripz, y0. I'ma hav ta confisc8 yo bandana, y0.

Donth8 wrote:
Valentine wrote:If you didn't call, they have nothing on you, and they won't do anything. All they can do is make a point to let people know to mind their own business. People like that have nothing better to do.

The "they have nothing on you" part is true but the "they won't do anything" is also true but not most of the time.
Other people will go after others for no reason. They're just looking for a fight. It's a messed up world we live in.P

If they're organized in any fashion, they aren't going to waste their time making a pointless statement on some random citizen beyond scaring them a little. They'd have to be extremely uncontrollable or extremely intoxicated to actually do something against the law over a no-name that probably knows nothing.
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down