Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Leaks Reveal Dreamcast Classics To Hit XBLA?

3 posters

Go down

Potential Leaks Reveal Dreamcast Classics To Hit XBLA? Empty Potential Leaks Reveal Dreamcast Classics To Hit XBLA?

Post  Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Sega have recently announced plans for a larger focus on downloadable gaming, and with evidence to suggest Sonic Adventure (Albiet, the DX version) is on it’s way to the XBLA, this shouldn’t come as a big, but welcome surprise to many. Yesterday, a leaked screen has appeared online supplied by Destructoid (Pictured Below) showing a french demo version of Jet Set Radio (A.K.A Jet Grind Radio in the US) alongside Sonic 4. Whether this is legitimate right now is unknown though.

Potential Leaks Reveal Dreamcast Classics To Hit XBLA? 023

However, it's not just Jet Set Radio which may have potentially been leaked, as today, another leak appeared under the name “Project Berkley II”. While this won't mean much to a lot of gamers, this is something devoted Shenmue fans would be excited about as the original Shenmue game's codename was “Project Berkley”, so this would indicate that Shenmue II will be released over XBLA.

Considering Shenmue II was ported to the Xbox originally and the 360 is backwards compatible with the game, it's unclear as to whether this will be released as an Xbox Original as an enhanced Arcade release. Like with Jet Set Radio, we can't be sure if this is legitimate or not yet but these pictures are good evidence, considering that Perfect Dark was also first leaked in a similar manner so it's not completely out of the question.

Potential Leaks Reveal Dreamcast Classics To Hit XBLA? 259

Source 1 and Source 2

Back to top Go down

Potential Leaks Reveal Dreamcast Classics To Hit XBLA? Empty Re: Potential Leaks Reveal Dreamcast Classics To Hit XBLA?

Post  Tony Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Huh. Sounds coolio~

I still want Soul Calibur II to appear in XBL :/
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Potential Leaks Reveal Dreamcast Classics To Hit XBLA? Empty Re: Potential Leaks Reveal Dreamcast Classics To Hit XBLA?

Post  Donth8 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 pm

No love for the VC?
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Man I'd love to have Jet Set Radio. :\

Back to top Go down

Post  Axoloth Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:59 am

You think there's a chance of this happening on PSN as well? I wouldn't mind getting to play Shenmue.
Axoloth
Axoloth
Kricket Inductee
Kricket Inductee

http://www.backloggery.com/axoloth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Axoloth wrote:You think there's a chance of this happening on PSN as well? I wouldn't mind getting to play Shenmue.
I'd say it's possible, I mean, these are just supposed XBLA screens, doesn't mean that it would be exclusive to the console. Plus, they did bring After Burner Climax to both of them

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:00 am

Man, if we got Dreamcast games on PSN...

Jet Set Radio and Skies of Arcadia are insta-buys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down