Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black And White Discussion Thread

5 posters

Go down

Pokemon Black And White Discussion Thread Empty Pokemon Black And White Discussion Thread

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 7:09 am

Thought we needed a thread for this, so chat away

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black And White Discussion Thread Empty Re: Pokemon Black And White Discussion Thread

Post  soaring_wings Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:34 pm

I say the water starter is adorable Razz
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black And White Discussion Thread Empty Re: Pokemon Black And White Discussion Thread

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:35 am

--

Last edited by zss_shadow on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Passing on this one AON
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

I saw the complete list of new pokemons and the designs are kinda meh. cat
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Please, post a list, somebody. I would like to see some more of the Pokemon.
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Donth8 wrote:I saw the complete list of new pokemons and the designs are kinda meh. cat

I haven't seen a complete list or anything, but of the ones I have seen, some are pretty meh, but there are a few genuinely nice designs. Of course, this is coming from someone who liked GEN 4 designs and didn't mind GEN 3 designs too much.

Either way, I am still excited about this gen since a few of the interviews state that this game is an attempted reboot and Issu is based on New York. Surprised
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:43 pm

I don't know why, but when you actually see the Pokemon in-game they seem a little more...tolerable. I've gotten to the second gym but I'm actually starting to like a lot, despite the initial 'How the frig does a gear with a face and called "Gear" qualify as a Pokemon?' and such. The starters look way more awesome too, I was pretty disturbed when they were first revealed (save for the grass type).

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:05 pm

@zss: which starter did you go with? Yeah I was pretty taken aback when I first saw the starters as well, but the Water one really grew on me and now I find it irresistibly adorable. :3
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  zss_shadow Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Had a hard time deciding, would've got the water one but I'm going to save that for the English version. Got the grass one instead, and I really like all of its forms, even if they're not terribly unique. Seeing the fire type pig thing constantly grow (throughout rival battles) is nice too, it's awesome how it goes from a fairly normal pig to this weird over-sized blob. xD

The graphics in Hiun city are pretty mind-blowing for a Pokemon game. That town is absolutely massive too, it's like the size of multiple D/P/HG/SS towns and people are actually moving around which looks nice. xD
zss_shadow
zss_shadow
Kricket Inductee
Kricket Inductee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down