Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pogeymans SilverSouls and GoldHearts

+4
Donth8
Endgame
Adminassassin
kowwmann
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pogeymans SilverSouls and GoldHearts - Page 4 Empty Re: Pogeymans SilverSouls and GoldHearts

Post  soaring_wings Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Terra wrote:EDIT: Just had a look on Serebii. Jeez, they really stacked these games with legendaries
I'm not complaining. I lovvve having a bunch of legendaries to catch. Makes it easier filling up the dex in all games.

kowwmann wrote:@soaring & terra Keep trucking you guys! you're doing well
thanks. I've already gotten my 7th badge. I'm in Goldenrod right now, taking down Rocket.

btw, I don't remember the character pretending to be a Rocket member. Did this happen in the original Silver/Gold/Crystal? Suspect
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Pogeymans SilverSouls and GoldHearts - Page 4 Empty Re: Pogeymans SilverSouls and GoldHearts

Post  Adminassassin Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:41 pm

soaring_wings wrote: btw, I don't remember the character pretending to be a Rocket member. Did this happen in the original Silver/Gold/Crystal? Suspect
Nope, that's something new they added to that objective.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:28 pm

I need to train to beat Red.

Where is a good place to just train in HG? Not EV training (Thank the Lord)

Just leveling.

Cerulean? idk Dx
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Elite Four. Go back and face Mach II (they're stronger the second time.)
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Adminassassin wrote:Elite Four. Go back and face Mach II (they're stronger the second time.)

Ah. Thanks! Hope I have more luck the 2nd time around then I did the first. (Lost like 5 times) xD
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:01 pm

I thought the part where you had to dress up as a Rocket member was a nice touch. NPC's reaction are interesting.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Donth8 wrote:I thought the part where you had to dress up as a Rocket member was a nice touch. NPC's reaction are interesting.

Oh don't get me wrong. I loved it. I also thought it was cool. But I kept scratching my head thinking, was this in the original? I don't remember doing this, or am I having a grandma moment and simply forgetting that this was in the original. xD
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:46 pm

I've managed to reach the Elite 4 at last. Need some advice on my team though before heading in. Right now I have in there

Ho-Oh: Level 45
Ampharos - Level 41
Gyarados (Yes, the Red one) - Level 42
Typhlosion - Level 40
Raticate - Level 40
Noctowl - Level 40

Do I need to grind up their levels a bit more before facing the Elite 4? I also managed to catch Entei and Raikou (Both Level 40 still, can't fine Suicine) so should I use them instead of say, Ampharos and Typholsion?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Terra wrote:I've managed to reach the Elite 4 at last. Need some advice on my team though before heading in. Right now I have in there

Ho-Oh: Level 45
Ampharos - Level 41
Gyarados (Yes, the Red one) - Level 42
Typhlosion - Level 40
Raticate - Level 40
Noctowl - Level 40

Do I need to grind up their levels a bit more before facing the Elite 4? I also managed to catch Entei and Raikou (Both Level 40 still, can't fine Suicine) so should I use them instead of say, Ampharos and Typholsion?

I just checked Serebii, and all of the Elite 4 pokemon are level 40+ (Highest is 50)

Its completely up to you and your movesets. I'd personally train a bit more, since I despise the Johto Elite 4, but good luck.
About the Legendary Dogs/Cats, I personally like to preserve my legendaries, but again, movesets are key :3
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks Tony.

I think I'll probably leave the Legendary Dogs then, although I will hold onto Ho-Oh in my team.vI was expecting the E4 to be at higher levels but with the Kanto Gyms to do as well, I'm not too surprised. I'll probably get my whole team trained to around level 45 at the least before the Gym Battle. I have a varied moveset among my current team so I should be fine. Time to head back to Victory road for some more grinding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:57 pm

I've gone through the Elite 4 and Lance so I'm now a Johto Champion. Next stop Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Terra wrote:I've gone through the Elite 4 and Lance so I'm now a Johto Champion. Next stop Kanto

Great job Terra! Very Happy
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Small warning: everything in Kanto is about 10 levels or so higher than it was in Gold/Silver. So I hope you have a good party going.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kowwmann Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 am

hey anyone up for a battle? i've got a 5 man 100 party put together, and i'm itching to battle.
kowwmann
kowwmann
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=kowwmann

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:22 am

Ugh...I've barely played it since I beat Red and E4 Mach II again. So my party is only 75-89. Razz
Also, I don't have useable WiFi until April 30th...

but after that, I'll take any challengers. WARNING: You will prolly win.

Also, Koww, think you could trade me a Porygon of some sort? I wanna raise one...
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 am

Adminassassin wrote:Ugh...I've barely played it since I beat Red and E4 Mach II again. So my party is only 75-89. Razz
Also, I don't have useable WiFi until April 30th...

but after that, I'll take any challengers. WARNING: You will prolly win.

Also, Koww, think you could trade me a Porygon of some sort? I wanna raise one...

I'm working on training my party just to get to Red lol
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Well I have finally made it to blackthorn city, so I'm almost done with Johto Smile

yeah, my mon aren't ready for competitive play yet, although I don't really have the patience to level to 100, so if I do play against someone, it will be at the 50 level cap.
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  kowwmann Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Adminassassin wrote:Also, Koww, think you could trade me a Porygon of some sort? I wanna raise one...

sure i can get you one, do you want a specific nature? they're sp.attk sweepers, so i'd say modest. Won't guarantee you perfect IV's, i'll trade a porygon with the up-grade and then trade you again with the dubious disc* (*that may be the jap name for it i don't remember...) that'll net you a porygon-z.

it's a pain in the butt to train when at lower levels, unless you have the TM's you want to teach it, because of it's move set.
kowwmann
kowwmann
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=kowwmann

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 pm

I'd prefer that nature but yeah dont sweat the max IV. I already have an upgrade but I dont have that other evo item. Thanks in advance.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:25 pm

I kind of put this on the shelf until I beat FireRed with Blastoise. There's some TMs I need to get for my World Warriors team.

(Yes, I have two teams - an entirely Johto Team known as the Johto Fighters, and a conglomerate team known as the World Warriors.)

I'm such a dork. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:39 am

Tony wrote:
Terra wrote:I've gone through the Elite 4 and Lance so I'm now a Johto Champion. Next stop Kanto

Great job Terra! Very Happy
Thanks Smile

Adminassassin wrote:Small warning: everything in Kanto is about 10 levels or so higher than it was in Gold/Silver. So I hope you have a good party going.
I'll make sure I train well then. I'm not feeling motivated enough right now though to go through Kanto after having spent 35 hours through Johto.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:49 am

Does anybody have a lucky egg they could trade me? D:

I can't find one ;-;
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:43 pm

I'm not sure why people love Pokemon: HeartGold & SoulSliver. It's like everyone loves it. Now I don't have the game, but I want you people to explain why you people love the game so much. Then I might have a slim chance of buying it.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Well a few questions:
Have you ever played Pokemon before?
Did you play Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?
Do you like RPGs?
Do you like playing DS games with friends (competitive)?
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I'm not sure why people love Pokemon: HeartGold & SoulSliver. It's like everyone loves it. Now I don't have the game, but I want you people to explain why you people love the game so much. Then I might have a slim chance of buying it.

lol @ admin.
hmm, for me, it's part nostalgia and part charm. Something really charming and addicting about pokemon, especially being able to form your own unique party out of so many critters, catching them all, traveling and exploring a unique world (this is the reason why I also like DQIII). That and I am a total RPG nut. xD
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next