Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

+3
Valentine
Adminassassin
soaring_wings
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings - Page 2 Empty Re: Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

Post  Adminassassin Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 am

Well there's two, and they both just happen to be girls.

One gets a kick out of making it look like she does SO much work, and in conversations tries to put others down and make it seem like they're lazy. Truth is, she does less than most other people in our department.

The other one, seriously does not shut up. Ever. It's like she runs on talking. And its mostly her bad attempts at singing, her very successful attempts at complaining, or her making random noises because the world would end if she just shut up. Razz

Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings - Page 2 Empty Re: Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

Post  Donth8 Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Wow, sounds pretty bad. Shocked
You never told boss about this?
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 am

Did ya hear that an American may replace BP's Hayward? Shocked

Poor Gulf Coast. Sad

ANYWAY, I'm feeling better folks. KS WILL LIIIIIIIIIIVE! Very Happy
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:08 am

Glad that you're feeling better Tony Very Happy
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 am

I know you prolly expect me to say this but bringing it up won't do anything. She only acts like this around her peers so her superiors have a good opinion of her.

But if she ever starts with me, oh lordy, I'm gonna bite her head off. Wink
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:45 am

I don't really endorse resorting to hostility nor domestic violence when it comes to situation like that. There are better options.

But if she's really being a b*tch to you, then bite her head off >:3

Nah, I'm just kidding. Razz
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 pm

An American replacing Hayward you say? Interesting...

I'm trying to comfort a friend atm, 4 people were found dead earlier in a house right outside of his. Horrible stuff Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 pm

@ Terra, yup. I read it on the NY times website. It hasn't been official yet, but who knows.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your friend Terra.

Hope he feels better!

@Donth8 Thanks Smile

@Admin Good Luck dude cheers
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Thanks Tony, it's just shock really. He's got the curtains closed when he's in the house because of the media but that should die down soon hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:33 pm

@Terra: The whole thing with Scotland sounds a lot like the situation we have with Quebec. Quebec almost separated from Canada in '95 (or maybe it was '94. I'm horrible with dates ^^;;Wink. It was really close.

As for the war. Well I don't have high opinion of it at all, nor the military. It's incredibly creepy just how violent the military makes a person and how they try to cover it up saying it's just that one solider who had "issues". There is no end to articles about soldiers coming back and acting violent with their spouses or violence on mission (rape, murder). Really disheartening. Of course there is also the soldiers who come back broken and need to go through therapy because of all the Guano they had to do. Seriously, war just screws everything up. And I'll stop here. I don't want to ramble.

And that murder/suicide/what else you call it, is really sad. Some times I don't want to read the news because I just become disappointed with people. How can someone kill their own children. Sad
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 pm

@Terra: well basically the provincial Quebec government was lead by the separatists and they had a referendum asking Quebecians (sp?) whether they want to separate from the rest of Canada. The Prime Minister (Trudeau at the time) promised Quebec special status and help in boosting the French language (which I understand since English has become the global tongue and most immigrants put their children into English school even in Quebec). That's why Canadian children have to take french from grade 5 to 9. Any way, the referendum was really close. I think there was about 1-3% missing for approval for Quebec to separate. Quebec has been getting pretty tough with language laws in their province as well (I think a few years back, they made it so all signs have to be in French).
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 am

This thread has turned into the 'Talk about Politics Thread' Razz
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Not necessarily Tony, it's just what's on our minds is all. I often have a lot of things on my mind, politics just happens to be one of them.

@soaring - Oh right, thanks for clearing that up. Must've been pretty tense around that time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Sorry Terra.

Trying to be funny.
/fail
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh...Awkwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:16 pm

^ Now that was funny Razz
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:03 pm

.... Since this is a venting thread, I'm venting. Sorry...

It's my fault that Vapor hasn't been back. I misread 1 thing, and overreacted. I owe her the biggest apology ever, but I'll never get the chance, b/c I've been blocked by her, and for good reason. I have learned to read before I react though..

It's been hard to get by. Seriously. The internet isn't as friendly as it used to be for me. If I could go back in time and change that, I would.
She meant a lot to me.

That's why my emotions have been all over the place. I'm trying to glue the pieces of my 'internet life' back together, only to have it implode.

Anger and Regret fill me whenever I visit the BL. Mainly Regret. I'm sorry everyone. I.. I wish I could change this. But I can't.

I don't know what to do.
Live and forget? No.. my autistic mind will never let me forget.

/vent...
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 pm

You made a mistake Tony, I can understand that. We all make mistakes, but more importantly, we learn from them, these experiences are what help make us who we are and we grow. We know you feel really badbabout what happened, and Vapor may have blocked you but keep trying to get through, maybe Vapor will see just how regretful you are of the incident and forgive you.

I know what you mean when it comes to forgetting this stuff, there are certain memories, going fromn incredibly minor ones to ones a bit more important, in which after they happened I keep playing in my head about how that could have gone differently so much, obsessing even, that they stick in mind for ages, So I can understand what your saying.

With your Internet Life, maybe you need a break for awhile from it all. They can be quite helpful sometimes (I've taken a couple of extended Internet breaks before, refreshing for the mind)

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 am

@Terra: I was 8 when it happened....so I wasn't particularly worried at the time, but I do remember the amount of news coverage this was getting (which must have been a lot for me to notice because I wasn't interested in news when I was little).

@Tony: I don't know what to say since I'm good friends with both of you... I hope that one day (maybe one day soon), you'll get the chance to speak (write) to Vapor and settle this problem out. Sad
(me and Vapor also had that head butt a few months ago. I was being a bit too emotional/sensitive-Yes even I have mood swings from time to time-...but we managed to work it out, so don't give up).

Terra's idea is good. Some times you just need a break to renew your strength.
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:34 am

Just don't get your hopes up because if she completely blocks you out, it'll hurt even more. I found that out the hard way in real life. People can change over time.

It'll be hard for her to let go if you two have known each other for long and know each other well. The longer this keeps up, the more anger and regret will build up inside. Know what I mean?

She can't block you forever if you're really her friend.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:30 am

Terra, Soar, and Donth8, Thank you so much. What you three said helps me so much. You have no idea.

Its nice to know that I do have really good friends :3

Just... Thank you. Smile

Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Don't worry about it, we're just happy to help out. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:20 pm

You're welcome dude. Glad we could help Wink
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next