Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kricket Stomp
Welcome or welcome back to Kricket Stomp! Don't forget to log-in or sign up!
Kricket Stomp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

+3
Valentine
Adminassassin
soaring_wings
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings - Page 7 Empty Re: Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

Post  Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings - Page 7 Empty Re: Venting Your Thoughts and Feelings

Post  Donth8 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Wow. And here I thought lady luck was never on my side.

Hope the rest of the day was better for you.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/donth8theplaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 pm

It was fine thanks. The situation is fine now I've learned that I can get deferred to another date since the holiday was already booked. No way of getting around doing it at some time at some point so I may as well just bite the bullet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 am

Was supposed to be my driving theory test today. I say should be as when I got there, apparently I was supposed to bring the paperwork side of my provisional license and I didn't realise this beforehand. They gave me the option of getting it from home within 25 minutes but there was no chance of that happening. That's £40 gone all for nothing. So, needless to say

FU*K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 am

Terra wrote:Was supposed to be my driving theory test today. I say should be as when I got there, apparently I was supposed to bring the paperwork side of my provisional license and I didn't realise this beforehand. They gave me the option of getting it from home within 25 minutes but there was no chance of that happening. That's £40 gone all for nothing. So, needless to say

Wow man. You have my sympathy. If that's not fml.com worthy, then I don't know what is.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Yeah, FML indeed. If I can't find the original paperwork side of the licence then I have to pay £20 for a new one as well as more to rebook that test and I blew all my spare money for the month last night in town. It's gonna have to wait, f*cking hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:52 am

Man some of the NL users are pissing me right off. They act like the members of Operation Rainfall are spoiled and annoying. How dare we demand good games.

Well if you want to play junk, go ahead, you imbeciles. I'll be sticking to fun, unique games and not just what bones I'm thrown. Consumers have power and I choose to support other means and people, then.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

http://www.backloggery.com/objection

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:13 am

There are a lot of idiots on there sadly these days. Why did you go back?

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 pm

To help out Operation Rainfall and because I like arguing with complacent idiots, whether it be about politics or video games. Getting things done is a bitch, but somebody's got to do and I want to be the person that pressures them to do it.

Not that I actually believe Nintendo will change their ways. To which they can go satisfy others, then.
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:15 am

Oh I see. Understandable, somewhat

Back to top Go down

Post  Starlight Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Terra wrote:Was supposed to be my driving theory test today. I say should be as when I got there, apparently I was supposed to bring the paperwork side of my provisional license and I didn't realise this beforehand. They gave me the option of getting it from home within 25 minutes but there was no chance of that happening. That's £40 gone all for nothing. So, needless to say

Can't the Driving Instructor drive you home to get it? Mine was good in that way.

I'm sure not all of NL feels that way....just those who like to act like sheep. (To OB)
Starlight
Starlight
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:49 pm

It wasn't just me there, there was a whole group of people in this building so that would've been both impractical and very unlikely sadly. Nevermind

Back to top Go down

Post  soaring_wings Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:32 pm

@Starlight: That sounds really annoying.

@Terra: gah, what a terrible day. I didn't pass my first road test due to a stupid error on my part, so I had to take another test and fork over another 100 or so for additional lessons and another test. Not fun.
soaring_wings
soaring_wings
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

http://backloggery.com/soaring_wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 pm

@Soaring - Ouch. Yeah, I can imagine that wasn't exactly much fun, driving lessons are a massive pain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:32 am

Consumers who chant loud enough certainly do have power. The DLCs for RE5 were released on the basis that devs were reading what fans thought the game was missing. It took 'em a year, but it was worth the wait.

So, good luck and keep at it.
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Starlight Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 am

soaring_wings wrote:@Starlight: That sounds really annoying.

gah, what a terrible day. I didn't pass my first road test due to a stupid error on my part, so I had to take another test and fork over another 100 or so for additional lessons and another test. Not fun.

What is? Sorry I am not in the loop in what I said. XD

I thought you could already drive to be honest...yeah it sucks when you don't pass....happened to me as well (back in '09).
Starlight
Starlight
Kricket Frequenter
Kricket Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 am

Well guys and girl, :p I feel like you all should know this. I have finally overcome my past. I'll copy/paste my post on the BL to another person about it:

"Recently when I was really depressed about all of the mistakes I have made to people on the interwebs, my mother told me that you have to accept your past for what it is, and simply move on.
Which I had been told before numerous times, but I guess it didn't sink in or something. After that conversation a few weeks ago, I haven't been depressed about my past at all. Whenever I feel like an episode is coming on, I just tell myself; ..."No. You can't change what happened, but you can change what happens next.""

So I've finally done it. Finally. I'll be more active from now on. Wink
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Adminassassin Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:50 am

Tony wrote:Well guys and girl, :p I feel like you all should know this. I have finally overcome my past.

So I've finally done it. Finally. I'll be more active from now on. Wink
Congrats, man. Keep it up, and do your best. We all got your back. Smile
Adminassassin
Adminassassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:29 am

That's Great Tony. We're all here for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Donth8 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Yeah what O_B and Terra said. It's great that all the awesome people are finally coming back.
Donth8
Donth8
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks everyone! Smile

Dawww Donth8 that means a lot! I love you xD
Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 am

Sad to see the place is going dead again. I was hoping things would pick up but we can't seem to get any new members who will post frequently

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 pm

I know. Sad

Can't say we didn't try though. Smile

Tony
Tony
Kricket Elder
Kricket Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 pm

I've wronged some internet folk too. It's a treacherous, troll path I walk.
Valentine
Valentine
Kricket Regular
Kricket Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Yeah, at least we tried

@valentine - What exactly did you do?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next